Canonical has added support for high-availability across multiple instances of MicroK8s, a lightweight instance of Kubernetes designed to be employed in edge computing scenarios or on workstations to advance development of containerized ...
- Octopus Deploy Acquires Codefresh to Modernize DevOps in Kubernetes Environments
- Kubernetes: The Cloud-Native Hydra
- How Platform-as-a-Product Drives Cloud-Native Platform Maturity
- ThreatHunter.ai Halts Hundreds of Attacks in the past 48 hours: Combating Ransomware and Nation-State Cyber Threats Head-On
- Modernizing Insurance With Cloud-Native Technology