The Eclipse Foundation announced today that the open source Eclipse Jetty project, which provides access to web server and servlet containers, is now compatible with Jakarta EE 9 Servlet specifications. With version ...
- Logz.io Adds APM Capabilities to Cloud-Native Observability Platform
- AWS for Serverless Computing: Benefits, Challenges and Adoption Tips
- The Right Base Container Images: A Solid Foundation for Cloud-Native Java Apps
- Where Are all the Cloud-Native Developers?
- Understanding Kubernetes Networking Architecture