Mirantis announced it is furthering the adoption of container network functions (CNFs) by collaborating with Facebook to bring Magma, an open source converged access gateway software platform, to Kubernetes. Announced at the ...
- Logz.io Adds APM Capabilities to Cloud-Native Observability Platform
- AWS for Serverless Computing: Benefits, Challenges and Adoption Tips
- The Right Base Container Images: A Solid Foundation for Cloud-Native Java Apps
- Where Are all the Cloud-Native Developers?
- Understanding Kubernetes Networking Architecture